Save the Date!

Is your New Year off to a busy start?

In addition to consulting for several caterers and restaurants, I"m happy to report that my speaking schedule is also full.  If you are attending any of these conferences, please stop and say hello!

The Special Event 2013 (January 15-18, McCormick Place, Chicago)

Mindflow Group Lunch & Learn (January 29, Lemont, IL)

Catersource Conference (March 10-13, Las Vegas)

Write a comment

Comments: 13
  • #1

writing service (Tuesday, 16 May 2017 01:24)

Just come across your blog. Its a bunch of useful info.Good stuff with combination of relevant images.Thanks for the information and that helped a lot.

• #2

Online Essay Help (Friday, 09 June 2017 04:55)

Figuring out how to think in school is necessary. Furthermore, with a pair tips, it won't be that troublesome or tedious to succeed.

• #3

Homework clock company (Tuesday, 13 June 2017 04:33)

I am new to this site.This is an exceptionally enlightening article.I am trusting a similar best work from you later on as well.I am grateful to you for offering this great article to this supportive learning.

• #4

dissertation assistance (Saturday, 24 June 2017 00:39)

You are a stunning Artist! I realize that you wont. You take pride in your work and it appears. You are a motivation to me thus numerous.

• #5

Write My Assignment (Saturday, 01 July 2017 12:14)

As indicated by the wellbeing office in many states (all that I'm mindful of, yet I as a matter of fact have not examined it), it is not protected to offer sustenance arranged in a kitchen that has not been assessed and authorized by your wellbeing division.

• #6

Cheap essay writing (Monday, 03 July 2017 06:20)

Making sense of how to think in school is essential. Besides, with a couple tips, it won't be that troublesome or dreary to succeed.

• #7

Essay Writing Company Glasgow (Thursday, 28 September 2017 06:11)

Save the Dates are either little magnets or little cards sent out by the engaged couple as soon as they figure out the date...in order for them to let their guests know that there's going to be a wedding this day, just in case they are planning to go on vacation or something, they move it around from that date. The "save the dates" are usually sent out like 6-8 months in advance from the day of the wedding, and the invitations are sent out about 2-4 weeks before the wedding.

• #8

read more (Thursday, 28 September 2017 07:34)

There are likewise parts of the south where a specific measure of chasing is expected to control the number of inhabitants in white tail deer, and individuals eat the deer meat that outcomes.

• #9

Essay Writing Company (Wednesday, 04 October 2017 05:08)

I would love to attend few of those schedule classes which would help with the speaking power. as for immigrant student, they sure require more of those sessions where they can learn other languages.

• #10

Assignment Help (Monday, 23 October 2017 02:23)

Assignment Help with the goal for them to tell their visitors that there will be a wedding this day, just on the off chance that they are wanting to take some time off or something, they move it around from that date. The "spare the dates" are typically conveyed like 6-8 months ahead of time from the day of the wedding, and the solicitations are conveyed around 2 a month prior to the wedding.

• #11

Write my Research Paper for me Online (Monday, 23 October 2017 02:26)

Simply run over your blog. Its a bundle of helpful information. Well done with a blend of pertinent images.Thanks for the data and that helped a ton. Notwithstanding counseling for a few cooks and eateries, I"m upbeat to report that my talking plan is additionally full.

• #12

Write a Paper for Me (Monday, 23 October 2017 02:29)

As showed by the prosperity office in many states (all that I'm aware of, yet I, truly, have not analyzed it), it isn't ensured to offer sustenance orchestrated in a kitchen that has not been evaluated and approved by your prosperity division.

• #13

Nike Kaishi 2.0 Men's Running Shoes Black (Tuesday, 12 December 2017 19:10)

This is great, you are good, i like your post and i still waiting our next post