Successfully bidding on an RFP can boost your company into the next level of prominence and profitability. Creating successful bids, however, can be a time-consuming and labor-intensive project.
Between focusing on sales, executing events, and maintaining client relationships, your company may not have the time or resources to pursue this kind of business development.
Allow JHW Hospitality to assist your company the next time you bid on a Request For Proposal.
Our team will guide you through every step of the RFP process:
- Assessing which special events or contract accounts will be profitable for your company.
- Pinpointing which of your strengths will appeal to the client.
- Collecting data to address all RFP questions.
- Brainstorming for creative special events.
- Writing your proposal.
- Arranging for printing, assembly, and delivery of your bid.
To help you prepare for any RFP meetings, we are also available to coach your entire team’s presentation and speaking skills.
If your company is ready to go after that next big piece of business, contact us today!