Jon Wool regularly presents at institutions such as DePaul University, Chief Executive Boards International, the Coleman Center for Entrepreneurship, and he is central to the Catersource Consulting Unit. He has addressed The Special Event Show, The Mindflow Group, and the Catersource Conference. Jon has been applauded for his warmth, humor, and ability to clearly communicate complex concepts. Schedule him for a speaking engagement, staff seminar, or educational presentation. Topics may include:
- Flip The Switch: Turning on the Passion For Service
- The True Value of Catering Executive's Time
- Don't Not Work, Network! Strategies for Effective Networking
- Presentation Effectiveness for Sales Executives
- Sales Ninja Workshop
- Let's Get This Party Started: The Art of Taking Inquiries
- How to Close: From Contact to Contract
- The Party Planner and the Accidental Sale
To arrange a presentation for your organization or to learn when Jon will be speaking in your area, contact us!
“… Jon’s educational sessions are filled with real life examples of customer service solutions that can be taken back to the office and implemented immediately…”
-Eva Niewiadomski, Owner
Catalyst Ranch Chicago
Coming Soon to the Following Cities:
Sign-up for our mailing list to receive updates on all our appearances.